Following are the major features:
- Two-way audio via a single network cable allows users to communicate with what they are seeing.
- Flexibility: IP cameras can be moved around anywhere on an IP network (including wireless).
- Distributed intelligence: with IP cameras, video analytics can be placed in the camera itself allowing scalability in analytics solutions.
- Transmission of commands for PTZ (pan, tilt, zoom) cameras via a single network cable.
- Encryption & authentication: IP cameras offer secure data transmission through encryption and authentication methods such as WEP, WPA, WPA2, TKIP, AES.
- Remote accessibility: live video from selected cameras can be viewed from any computer, anywhere, and also from many Mobile Smart phones and other devices.
- IP cameras are able to function on a wireless network.
- PoE - Power over Ethernet. Modern IP cameras have the ability to operate without an additional power supply. They can work with the PoE-Protocol which gives power via the Ethernet-Cable.
As an Electronic security solution provider, Transline offers a vast array of security cameras ranging from simple single-camera installation to large fully integrated town centre systems.